LEARN HOW TO DESIGN AND LAUNCH YOUR OWN OKR FRAMEWORK
Auxin OKR coaches help business leaders define and achieve their goals, turning ambitious strategies into reality. We use OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) as a goal management framework helping companies focus on the things that matter.
By aligning teams, departments and individuals, OKRs provide a framework for measurable strategic outcomes to stretch and motivate, improving performance and growth. Progress is tracked and realised in a regular, repeated cycle of target and achievement.
Our OKR Workshop will provide a comprehensive overview of the methods that originated at Intel, were taken up by Google and are now the goal setting tool of choice at many well-known multinational enterprises. In addition to understanding the theory, you will be given the chance to set up your own initial OKR framework in a helpful practical workshop session.
Our team will carefully guide you through the processes necessary to help ensure the successful implementation of your organisation’s business strategy.
COVERED IN OUR WORKSHOP
- An Introduction to Objectives & Key Results as a Management Tool
- The Origin and Precise meaning of Objectives, Key Results and Tasks
- OKRs’ Superpowers: Focus, Alignment, Stretching Ambitions and Tracking
- Why do OKRs work?
- Why does your company need them?
- What does an effective objective look like?
- How to set and review supporting tasks
- How to develop effective key results
- Choosing the best metrics
- Leading and Lagging indicators
- OKR Case study examples, best practices and common pitfalls
- A Practical Workshop to create bespoke OKRs
- Developing the initial OKR masterplan in Excel
- The Role of Supporting Software (including examples)
- Essential preconditions to rolling out OKRs in your Company
- Weekly/Monthly Quarterly cadence of activities
- CFRs: Conversations, Feedback and Recognition
- Unleashing a 5th OKR SuperPower
- How to position and present OKRs in your Company
- The role and importance of the OKR Champion
- Auxin Tools and Templates
- OKR software platform choices
The workshops are delivered in English, priced at €895/person and can be booked at any one of these venues across Europe: